Policies and FAQs

Below are our kennel policies and some questions that we’re frequently asked. If you have a question that isn’t on the list, please send it to us by email.

Can we visit your dogs and see your facility?

For security reasons and health concerns, we currently do not allow visitors to our kennel. We are glad to have Facetime visits with you and will provide videos/photos of any puppies that you see on our website and are interested in.

Do you ship your puppies?

We never ship our puppies to their new homes. Instead we deliver them personally.

How do I reserve a puppy?

A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the sale price is required to hold your puppy until he/she is ready to leave mother. The remaining 90% is due (cash only) when you receive your puppy. Sorry but we will not make any exceptions to this policy.

We know that busy schedules, vacations, travel arrangements and other commitments can make it difficult to pick up your new puppy on an exact date, so we will be glad to hold your puppy for up to one (1) week after we notify you that he/she is ready for pickup. After that time, however, we will charge an extra $20/day until pickup is made.

Do you keep a waiting list for puppies?

We do not keep a waiting list. When a litter is approximately 8 weeks old, we post the puppies on our website and advertise them on various well-known websites, including Puppy Find, Hooblie and the AKC Marketplace.